Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Week 49

S: 11,200 yards
B: 0 :(
R: 43 mi

Time: 9 hours

Well, not a whole lot to report this week. My running went great; I had four weekday runs totaling 31 miles including one little "workout" of 4x400 in 1:28-1:30 done on the roads using my garmin as a guide for stopping and going.  Also got in a great long run with a huge group on Saturday morning at Mcalpine.  There were some faster miles in there but it was mostly a nice loping pace on the soft surfaces.

I inexcusably missed riding my bike this week; this is the first time all year where I haven't logged any saddle time at all.  I was supposed to ride on Sunday but due to the combination of several factors: allergic reaction in my eyeball (because I stupidly changed my contact solution), super cold day on Sunday morning, and last but not least staying up a bit too late on Saturday night.

Pool time was good but not great and I had one pretty stellar workout with Scott on Thursday.  Unfortunately on Thursday through Sunday the MCAC was closed due to a weekend swim meet so I missed out on all that time in the pool.  Gee darn!

No comments: