Sunday, March 17, 2013

More training means more beatdown-ing

S - 37,700 yards
B - 171.7 miles
R - 47.9 miles

Time - 26.23 hours

Ahhh, the first week of daylight savings time.  Is it possible for life to be better?  Being able to ride in the afternoons after work is one of the great joys in life.  With all the swimming I've been doing this year (this week included obviously as I think it's actually the most I've ever swam in one week's time) my bike volume has been rather limited.  With White Lake Half in 3 weeks though, this week brought with it a renewed focus on two wheels.  Three rides, all hard.  Can't beat that!


I am riding this bad boy again, which is both a blessing and a curse.  A curse because I miss my S5 but that bike has removed on to other pastures.  I am happy Fletch is riding it as the bike deserves a good rider.

It is a blessing because riding this bike means that I have one fewer bikes than before and that means I can have one of these...


And equip it with some of this...



It's gonna take a while to put it all together but rest assured that it is going to look spectacular and go like STINK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice week! that's a lot of swimming.

booya