Monday, November 2, 2009

6 days and counting...

So it is now down to the wire. After a second week of going easily I have officially entered race week. I'm as excited as a kid on christmas eve who is waiting on a red Ryder air rifle under the tree (or behind the desk...). That's really putting it mildly actually. There's no good way to describe how this feels other than to say that it is definitely somehing you hav to expeience for yourself. Everytime I think about something relate to the race I get all jacked up and my heart rate starts to get a little jumpy. I kid you not.

At this point I'm no even thinking about times. All I can think about is getting to the start line on the beach and running into the 60 degree water (ok not super excited about that brrr) and just going to town (literally).

Right now the plan is to drive there on Thursday, relax and get stuff checked in on Friday and then go for a nice little swim/bike/run at the beach on Saturday. Should be a nice little Saturday.

PUMPED!!

No comments: