Monday, July 13, 2009

More of the same

Swim: 9600 yds
Bike: 151 mi
Run: 35 mi

This week didn't have anything too special with the big day being on Sunday with a 51 mile ride and a 10 mile brick run. That run felt pretty awful and I'm not really sure why; although I think it may have to do with not enough water on the bike/not eating enough before and during. I'm going to get a little bit of a rest this week in terms of intensity (hopefully) with the only hard bike day being on Wednesday during another one of the Lowe's Speedway Time Trial series where I will go for the 25-29 Age Group course record (21:48, not that impressive actually). It should definitely be manageable given that last time I rode a 22:15 the day after a very tough bike ride. I might have a run workout later in the week but that will depend on how my legs feel after the bigger run mileage the past 2 weeks.

No comments: