Monday, March 9, 2009

3/8/09

Weekly Summary:

3,000 yds swimming (8%)
224 miles biking (92%)
0 running :(

Well after my ankle injury on Sunday I decided it would be best to give it some rest for a while. The 3-4 days of rest turned into a week; it may even turn into two weeks, who knows. I haven't been able to decide whether or not I want to go to the doctor or not (well, I know I DON'T want to go to the doctor, it's whether or not I should go...). It's definitely gotten better, which is promising. I just didn't think it would take so long.

Even though I didn't get in much swimming this week, I still felt pretty good about it (who knows why). I'm planning on starting to attend 2 masters classes per week on Monday and Wednesday so hopefully that will pick up my yardage a good bit. 3-4 swims per week would be great for me.

Spent a lot of time on the bike this week (11+ hours!) because I couldn't run and the weather has been getting much better. The week was culminated with 78 miles on Sunday in ~4 hrs. I rode for 2.5 hours with a group up in Davidson then drove back down to Charlotte and didn't want to waste the good weather so I decided to get back on the bike and ride around the booty loop for an hour and a half. Fun times, terrible tan lines.

No comments: