Monday, November 10, 2008

Update

Role Models: go see it. That's all you need to know.

Not too much in my life that I would describe as 'eventful' right now. Work has been normal, albeit with more 'responsibility' so far than last year. I expected this, so it's nothing surprising. It's also one of the reasons I decided to do a second year.

New training program has been going on for 7 weeks now, with nothing special to report on it besides the fact that it's going pretty well. My AC mile has gone from 7:45ish to 7:00 or so. I'm up to 45 miles and by the end of next month will be up to 55. I'm not sure when I'll stop increasing my mileage, as I kind of want to see how my body reacts to 60, 70+ miles before I figure out where I'll just maintain for a bit. Should be fun.

I've been playing a fair amount of the new Guitar Hero: World Tour and it's definitely better than 3 (Legends of Rock). It's a little easier (so far) but definitely a better overall game. Gears of War 2 is also a better game; deeper story, better graphics, and more intuitive gameplay all add up to a very solid sequel.

Very exciting post, I know.

No comments: