Thursday, August 15, 2013

More is more

S - 21,100 yards
B - 236.6 miles
R - 38.9 miles

Time - 23.32 hours

I am not sure whether my current musings are based on fact or not, but I feel like it's been quite a while since I've gotten in a truly "solid" week of training.  Maybe I am right and maybe I am wrong but ultimately the important thing is that the training happened.  I do know for a fact that it's been a while since I've really been gung-ho about my swimming.  This week had three masters practices of 5k each and two other "technique" swims, which is basically my way of copping out of doing a hard workout.  Lately though I have been getting back into a slight groove so that is obviously good.  Biking was good, running was good...stuff was just...GOOD.

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being most boring and 10 being most exciting...I am guessing that this post rates a solid -5. Yay? Nay?




No comments: