Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Moved In

So my move to Charlotte was accomplished with very little fuss; the living arrangements are much better than expected, which is always a big plus. There are four apartments, each with four single bedrooms and one common area that includes a well-equipped kitchen and a living room. The bedrooms are long and skinny but I've managed to make mine look quite nice, if I do say so myself.

One thing I am definitely going to have to do is get some more posters because I hate having drab white walls. That's one of the things that really could have used some improvement last year in ol' 1418-A. Luckily I have a couple of totally awesome Lance posters waiting for me in the old apartment that I just have to get at some point, along with a ton of kitchenware.

I will get a digital camera sometime soon so I can take some pictures. Hopefully. I also want an xbox 360 really bad but that's just a little bit more expensive.

No comments: