Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's amazing how much difference the weather can make in my desire to do absolutely anything outside. Today it's 53 degrees and sunny while the past 2 weeks have been cold and effin miserable and I couldn't be more excited about going for a run outside. Maybe work on my farmer's tan a little bit, get that gorgeous thing going again.

I have to admit though that it's extremely impressive and satisfying to see that volunteers still keep coming out even though, for example, the day before yesterday it was 9 degrees with wind chill. 9 degrees is SO COLD. Without gloves on my hands lasted maybe 30 seconds before it got to be too painful to keep them out in the open. My face felt almost brittle although I'm sure I didn't look as bad as Tom Coughlin did at the NFC Championship.

It's probz going to start warming up again for real soon. Very exciting.

No comments: