Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 42

S: 12,500 yards
B: 103 mi
R: 40 mi

Time: 14.4 hrs

I was going to write something insightful, witty, and amusing but felt a remarkable lack of creativity and motivation so decided to do nothing of the sort.

Swimming was consistent again this week; got in a little bonus yardage since I actually got to swim with other people a couple times (suhweet).  Didn't have any remarkable workouts and it was a lot of "junk" yardage but for me there really is no such thing.  The only junk yardage is when I fail to swim as that means that I'm junking my potential.  That was weak, I know.

Rode a couple of times this week but nothing remarkable with a long ride of a little over 60 on Saturday up in Davidson.  There were some real solid efforts in there and I managed to hold about 700 watts down Deal Rd into the wind.  How do I know it was 700 watts you may ask?  Well, my new powermeter told me so...it's the brand new model and it's called my brain.  Another weak one, apologies.

Running was actually a bit different this week since I did a fartlek on Tuesday and a hill workout on Thursday.  I also did 10 miles (of 11) at 160 bpm (plus or minus a couple) on Sunday that felt fine but weren't as quick as I would like.  Onto next week!

No comments: