Monday, February 22, 2010

Big week followed by big news!

S: 5200
B: 190
R: 54

Hours: 18.5

Swimming was limited this week as planned. It feels nice to only have to get in two swims per week, not gonna lie! I'm feeling a little better now that I've significantly decreased my swimming volume but I'm still lacking in the motivational department, but it will return eventually.

I managed to get in some solid saddle time this week since the weather was a LOT nicer (most importantly it was nicer on the weekend) so I had a bit over 5 hours indoors with a long ride of a bit over 80 on Saturday. Not bad.

Running was good this week and focused on the long run on Sunday of 22 miles up in Davidson. We went 12 easy then 1.5 hard to get Carrie a fast finish 15 miles before continuing on for our last bit which John and I polished off at 6:30 pace for the last 2 miles.

My big news is that today I was offered admission to UNC Chapel Hill's masters program in Exercise Physiology. Fun stuff!!

No comments: